You represent that you are at least 18 years old and not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdictions.
1. Minnesota Residents
If you are a Minnesota a resident, you may be entitled to yearly notice about certain information provided in the previous calendar year to third parties for use by those third parties in marketing products and services to you. Please send your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to not respond to requests submitted other than to the email.
2. What Information About Customers Does YOGAZ Collect?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your YOGAZ experience.
The information we collect depends upon how you interact with us through the Site. We offer some services that do not require you to register for an account or provide any personal information to us. For example, you can read materials such as our articles without providing personal information.
We do not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you voluntarily submit such information to us. Personally identifiable information includes: (i) a first and last name; (ii) a physical address, including without limitation a street name and name of a city or town; (iii) an email address; (iv) a telephone number; and (v) any other identifier that permits the physical or online contacting of a specific individual.
We also collect non-personally identifiable information about you in different ways, including tracking your Internet activities through your internet protocol (IP) address, computer, tablet, mobile device, phone settings or most-recently visited URL. We may also ask you to directly provide certain non-personally identifiable information about yourself, such as preferences you have for specific features or services we provide.
We may store your personally identifiable information alongside non-personally identifiable information about you. Therefore, when you register with us and sign in to our Site, our Site will recognize you. This is so our Site can remember you and your preferences and customize your experience.
Here is more information about the types of information we gather:
Information You Provide. When you sign up for a service that requires registration, we ask you for personal information such as your name and email address. We also collect information you provide when requesting a service, and this information may, among other things, include personal information or reveal details about your preferences. We typically store and maintain the information collected. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features.
User Communications. When you send email or other communications to us or post information on our Site (such as comments, feedback and likes), we retain those communications in order to process your request and improve our service.
Logged Information. We automatically collect and store some information that you do not actively provide, such as your IP address, software and hardware attributes such as browser type, the date and time of your visit, videos viewed and the duration of videos viewed, and the last site you visited prior to visiting our Site.
Other Internet Technology. We may use other technology, such as pixel tags and web beacons, which are invisible graphics on a web page or email that are programmed to collect non-personally identifiable information about the use of a given website or newsletter, such as whether or not an email is opened and viewed. We may include web beacons and/or pixel tags in email messages, newsletters, or other communications to track use of our Site and determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon.
Google Analytics. We have implemented certain Google Analytics Advertising Features. Google Analytics helps us analyze a user’s behavior on our Site and what online channels they used to find the Site. We then can create audiences based on users’ behavior on the Site to send them relevant advertising. You may opt-out of these features using Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs, available here.
Social Media. We collect information from social media platforms and networks that you use in connection with our website or mobile application, or that share or allow you to share information with us, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Instagram. For example, if you use functionalities, plugins, widgets, or tools from social media platforms or networks in connection with our website or mobile application (e.g., to log into an account, or to share inspiration, finds, purchases, and other content with your friends and followers on social media), we will collect the information that you share with us, or that those social media platforms or networks share with us. We may use conversion tracking to help us measure the return on investment of our social media advertisements by reporting on the actions people take after viewing those ads. We may create pixels that track conversions, add them to the pages of the Site where the conversions will happen, and then track these conversions back to advertisements. No personal information is contained in or collected as a result of using these cookies or pixels. For more information about social media platform and network privacy practices, please review the privacy policies and settings of the social media platforms and networks that you use. We will not, however, post to social sites as a default or spam your social media connections.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not submit personally identifiable information to us or use the Site.
If you report a problem with our Site, there may be additional details requested. And if you contact us, we may keep a record of those communications. Should you sign up to an account using other social media platforms, we may also obtain your username and password details along with other information sent out by the related login page.
3. What About Cookies?
What are cookies? When you use the Site, we may insert some instructions on the device you are using to access our Site (such as your computer, tablet, or mobile device). These instructions will be in the form of a “cookie” or similar file. Cookies are small pieces of instruction stored on your hard drive or device, not on our Site. Cookies provide us with information that we use to enhance your experience on the Site.
Disabling cookies. Right now, there are two basic types of cookies. One is a session cookie which terminates when the user’s session ends. The second is a persistent cookie, which is a text file that stays stored on your device for a period of time. Your Internet browser contains instructions about how to remove persistent cookies. If you reject all cookies, you may not be able to create or sign in to your account with us or otherwise take full advantage of our Site.
4. How Do We Use The Information Collected?
In general, we use personal and other information collected through the Site to fulfill your requests for services, contact you, customize content, and improve the design and performance of the Site. More specifically, we use personal and other information as follows:
To Communicate. We use your personal information to communicate with you generally, for example, to respond to a query from you, or to provide you with updates or information concerning our services or the services of other companies that we believe you may be interested in. For information regarding opting out of some of these communications, please see “What Are My Choices?” below.
To Provide Services and Customization. We use the information we gather to customize the content that you see on the Site and in associated communications. For example, the Site and associated communications from us may include information based on personal preferences and other information unique to you.
To Conduct Research. To improve our services, we conduct research on how our services are used. For example, we may request that you complete user surveys, and use the resulting data to improve the Site.
- Google Analytics. We have implemented certain Google Analytics Advertising Features. Google Analytics helps us analyze a user’s behavior on our Site and what online channels they used to find the Site. We then can create audiences based on users’ behavior on the Site to send them relevant advertising. You may opt-out of these features using Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs, available here.
- Social Media. We use Facebook Custom Audiences and Facebook Lookalike Audiences to deliver advertisements to your or others with similar online behavior as you based on email addresses that we have collected. These audiences allow us to personalize our advertisements based on your experience with us. We do not share any of your personal information with Facebook. The Custom Audiences allows us to convert your email address to a unique number that Facebook uses to match to unique members Facebook generates from email addresses of its users. You may learn more about Facebook Custom Audiences here, and you may learn how to opt-out of receiving advertisements from us based on your email address by visiting the section below entitled “What Are My Choices?” We also use now use or may use in the future similar tools to Facebook Custom Audiences on other social media platforms such as, but not limited to, Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
- For Our Apps. We collect the following categories of your personal information and may sell it to third parties: identifiers, commercial information, Internet or other electronic network activity information, geolocation data, and inferences drawn from these categories. [Added March 30, 2020]
These are additional ways we may use information we have from and about you:
- To notify you about any changes in or to our Site or other products or services;
- To fulfill our legal obligations to you;
- To fulfill our legal obligations and respond to any litigation or law enforcement/government inquiry;
- To ensure that our Site, products, and services are presented to you in the most efficient manner for you and us;
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features of our Site, when you choose to do so;
- To use any data to provide you with information about products and services we think may be of interest to you or which you have consented to receive;
- To administer our Site and keep it safe and secure, and for internal operations, including research, statistics, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, survey and similar purposes;
- To share with third party service providers, including credit card processors, auditors and other service providers; and/or
- To disclose as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliated parties; (c) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, or that which belongs to you or others; or (d) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
5. Does YOGAZ Share the Information It Receives?
We do not sell, share or disclose your contact information or personal information except to provide the services you request, when you give us permission, and in the following cases:
Providing Services. Personal and other information is anonymously shared with our selected suppliers, service providers and other partners in connection with providing services to you. For example, we may provide such information to third parties in connection with operating and maintaining the Site, fulfilling your requests for services, processing credit card payments (if applicable), performing business and sales analysis, and offering contests or conducting surveys. We do not provide contact details to other companies for their marketing or mailing list.
Content Sharing. Content (meaning any materials, including, without limitation, text, pictures, graphics, sound files and other files and the selection and arrangement thereof, the “Content”), that you make available publicly on the Site is generally displayed to other visitors to the Site. Content that you make available publicly may be collected and used by others, and we cannot control what other users do with this Content.
To Advertise. As explained above in the section entitled, “How Do We Use The Information Collected.”
If you do not want us to share or disclose your information as stated herein, please do not use the Site or submit personally identifiable information.
6. What Are My Choices?
You can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to take advantage of some of our features. You also have the following options:
Review and Update Your Account. If you have an account with us, you may review and update your account information (such as your name and contact information) online by making the appropriate selections or changes.
- To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or permitting the requested changes or modifications to be made. Unfortunately, we cannot always ensure that such changes or modifications will be reflected in all iterations of your information as previously stored.
- We make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and the ability to correct the information if it is inaccurate or to delete it at your request (if it is not required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes). We may decline to process requests that we believe in good faith are unreasonable or unduly burdensome (such as requests that are repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be impractical to satisfy).
- Please note that any information you disclose on public portions of the Site, such as “comments,” may become widespread. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personally identifiable information.
Changing Services. You may add, edit, pause or remove services that you have subscribed to by logging onto the Site.
7. “Do Not Track”
Some browsers have a “do not track” feature that lets you tell those websites you do not want to have your online activities tracked. At this time, we do not respond to browser “do not track” signals.
8. Security and Storage
The personally identifiable information you provide to us is stored on servers that are located in secured facilities with restricted access, and protected by protocols and procedures designed to ensure reasonable security of such information. In addition, we restrict access to user personally identifiable information to those of our employees, independent contractors and agents who need to know this information in order to develop, operate and maintain the Site. However, no data transmission over the Internet is completely secure nor can any be guaranteed to be totally secure, and, for this reason, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us. You can help protect your personally identifiable information by using a combination of letters, numbers and characters in your password, changing your password often, using a secure web browser, and signing off our Site when you are finished with its use.
We take commercially reasonable steps to safeguard and deter unauthorized access to your information. When we collect or transmit sensitive information such as a credit or debit card number, we use industry standard methods to protect that information. Although we take reasonable measures to safeguard against unauthorized disclosures of your information, no e-commerce platform, application, website, electronic database or other format or system is completely secure.
9. Third Party Websites
The Site contains links to other applications and/or websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such third party services. When you submit information or data to third parties, their privacy policies, not ours, will govern their use of your information and data. You should review the privacy policies and terms of service of all such third parties. We do not make any representations regarding the policies or practices of those third parties.
10. Laws in Other Countries
We comply with the United States privacy laws and regulations. We do not represent that the Site is governed by, or operated in accordance with, the laws of other nations or jurisdictions, or that the Site or any portion of it is appropriate or available for use in any particular location. If you choose to access the Site, you do so at your own risk, and you are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. By using the Site, visitors to the Site from outside the United States acknowledge and agree that our Site is subject to United States laws and regulations, and waive any claims against us that may arise under their own national laws.